Have you ever heard of Bernoulli’s principle? It’s a cornerstone of fluid dynamics. Without an understanding of fluid dynamics the modern air conditioner wouldn’t be possible.
Ah, the modern eclectic air conditioner, some can argue it is the greatest invention of the twentieth century. Viewed by some as a convenience, in truth, it has made places like the American southwest hospitable.
Even though efficiency of these units has come a long way, the average window unit still draws a massive amount of power, easily drawing a hundred times more than a LED lightbulb. So how can we keep cool in a grid down situation? This video shows how simple ingenuity and recycled materials can take advantage of Bernoulli’s principle to provide some relief from the heat!
Source : prepforshtf.com
WHAT TO READ NEXT :
- HOW TO EASILY TURN YOUR OLD WASHING MACHINE INTO A WATER POWERED GENERATOR
- TOP 20 LOW-COST DIY GARDENING PROJECTS MADE WITH PVC PIPES
- HOW TO MAKE A WOOD GAS STOVE FOR YOUR BUG OUT BAG
- HOW TO MAKE SURVIVAL CEMENT FOR YOUR OFF GRID HOME
- HOW TO TURN SALT WATER INTO DRINKING WATER
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ASPIRIN FOR SURVIVAL