I’m James Cole… Writer and owner here at Bioprepper.
Given the fact that more and more people are into food storage techniques like preserving, curing, smoking meat and so on,
I want to write a book on the subject.
As you probably know, an adventure like this comes with high cost… So, before hopping on this endeavour,
I would like to know your opinion on the matter and even ask for a vote!
There are plenty of books out there about this topic, but I was thinking of narrowing down the most important of them all
and add my own personal touch to the mix.
Please consider the following techniques, recipes and info that I believe would make great additions to my book, before giving your vote.
Potential points in the table of contents:
- Types of smokers (smokehouses)
- Smoking meat (15 mouth watering methods on smoking meat)
- Curing meat (Recipes for ham, pancetta, bacon, bresaola, jerky, capicola, sausages, pemmican, biltong, smoked fish and many others)
- The lost art of preserving food off-grid for up to 7 years.
- Storing fruits and vegetables over long time periods
- Long-Term Preservation Methods and Techniques
- How to efficiently store eggs for up to 1 year.
- Over 50 recipes with all the products above …. dried, sun-dried, pickled, salted and dehydrated.
- Growing, storing, pickling and drying Mushrooms.