Many of you probably purchased or heard about The Lost Ways (first edition).The author, Claude Davis just issued the second edition of the book, The Lost Ways II and I am truly amazed of the knowledge these two books contain.
The first edition (paperback copy) can be found HERE.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you can find in The Lost Ways Second Edition :
- With the 3 super foods found in the book you’ll probably have the most complete stockpile in your group and you’ll never need to depend on anyone else in times of crisis.
- One of the most important things this book is going to teach you (The Lost Ways – second edition )- is how to use ordinary plants (that are probably growing in your backyard right now) and turn them into powerful remedies:
- First, you’ll learn to easily and safely identify with large coloured pictures the plants that you need. You’ll discover plants that help you fight diabetes, heart problems, infections or basically almost anything else you can think of…
- I’ll also show you what an old Cherokee Indian taught me about the 3 plants his people used as natural painkillers – so effective that their pain would miraculously subside in a matter of minutes.
- And because antibiotics are the first to disappear of the shelfs in a crisis, I’ll teach you how to take advantage of nature’s most powerful antibiotics. They’ll help you fight most bacterial infections without the nasty side effects of modern drugs. When the pharmacies will be ransacked and your own supply of life-saving antibiotics will be exhausted these plants could prove to be your lifeline.
- And how about the tree you probably walk by to work every day never knowing it’s a natural disinfectant that stops bleeding in a few seconds just like an external tourniquet, but without strangling veins.
- I’ll also reveal to you the lost method of building log houses that was used by the pioneers who settled in the West. Using this simple method, you can build your own log cabin where you can take shelter in a crisis or spend your holidays and enjoy the happiness that comes with a simple life.
- You’ll also discover how the pioneers from the Wild West hunted deer and how they tanned hides without chemicals and without spending a dime. You’ll also find out how to butcher a deer and what parts are best for certain preservation methods. You’ll learn how to wisely use every part of the deer just like our forefathers did: to make tallow, a cool knife handle, a bow string, glue, or even a needle. You won’t have to wait for a collapse to come for this one. You’ll use this lost skill whenever you or your friends go out hunting.
- I’ll also unearth an ingenious method used by some wise settlers to dig their wells in no time, without much work and without spending a dollar. If you’ve ever been thirsty, you know the real value of a glass of fresh cold water. We take it for granted now each day when we open the tap…but imagine one day, in the near future that stops. How great will it feel when there is no running water to be able to use this lost method and build your own well with fresh water in your backyard?
- This next skill was so common a century ago that every town and little village had a charcoal kiln and if you have a friend named Collier he probably had an ancestor who worked in one. Rediscover how to get the highest purity charcoal…the old fashion way and also turn it into activated charcoal.
- I’ll show you how to use the activated charcoal to build yourself a simple and reliable water filter that can clean 800 gallons of water. When all the water is contaminated, and all you can find are muddy creeks and pools with diseases running rampant you’ll keep your loved ones drinking crystal-clear healthy water.
- You’ll discover how I made my own activated charcoal pills that I use whenever I have indigestion, to lower my bad cholesterol levels and even to prevent gas. Fortunately, I have never had to use them in extreme situations but activated charcoal pills are very useful in treating acute food and chemical poisoning too. Trust me when I say that your medicine cabinet is not complete without these powerful homemade pills.
- I don’t know if you know this, but most gas masks have activated charcoal filters. Now I know this might sound hard to make, but they are really extremely simple. I built my own gas mask in only one hour and I tested it the same day. With only 1 pound of activated charcoal you can build around 6 gas masks that you can add to your stockpiles.
- These are just a few of the many lost skills you’ll find in The Lost Ways -second edition that you’ll be able to use in a crisis or around your house to help you save money or be self-sufficient just like our grandparents were.This limited edition cannot be found in stores or on the Internet. This offer is available only to a selected few. So, after you watch this video, you won’t be able to find it anywhere else.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity and a week from now you’ll be hastily unwrapping our old-fashioned package. Inside you’ll discover your very own copy of The Lost Ways – second edition…
- And believe it or not, this is not all…If you get The Lost Ways – second edition right now, you’ll also receive two exclusive Bonuses that will be off the table soon.
“How To Become Self-Sufficient On 4 Acres Of Land”
“What Do You Need to Have Ready Before An EMP”
These 2 exclusive reports, worth over $29 each, can be yours for FREE, but only today.
Get your copy HERE