Not just for construction purpose, PVC pipes can be used for a variety of purposes. As it is sturdy, waterproof, inexpensive and easy to get, it is the perfect material for many DIY homestead projects.
Even if you’re not good at DIY, you can also drill, cut, paint and glue those PVC pipes easily. Spring is on its road, so this is proper time to look for some creative ways to take care of your garden or yard. If you love gardening, creating several useful PVC pipe projects to make your gardening experience a bit more easier and interesting is a good idea. Whether your passion is for landscaping or farming, I am pretty sure that you will be surprised by here’s PVC pipe garden projects. Take a look at the following ideas and get inspired!
1. pvc pipe for coiled hose storage.
2. Build a hand-held seeder to let you stand up to plant beans and corn.
Get Tutorial here ====> sensiblesurvival.blogspot.com
3. PVC watering grid will help you become more efficient in watering the garden.
4. It is a clever way to store your garden tools.
5. Set up a strawberry tower in your backyard.
6. Build a multipurpose raised bed protective cover.
Get Tutorial here ====> charsgardening.com
7. Planters made from plastic PVC tubes and mosaic tiles.
Get Tutorial here ====> szinesotletek.blog.hu
8. Tormato Trellis makes your tomato growing experience a bit more easier and interesting.
Get Tutorial here ====> itsatormato.com
9. Build a cheap chicken feeder from PVC pipes.
10. This towel rack is great for outdoor shower.
11. Deep pot irrigation uses an open-ended PVC pipe placed next to a planted seedling.
12. Use PVC pipe to build a maintenance free Birdhouse.
Get Tutorial here ====> diyeasycrafts.com
13. DIY backyard sunshade will block the sun for your kids when they play outdoors.
Get Tutorial here ====> thekreativelife.com
14. Don’t want to have to go up on a ladder to clean your rain gutter drain?
Get Tutorial here ====> instructables.com
15. Go for PVC fencing.
16. DIY vertical PVC planter.
17. Use PVC pipes to create a living canopy.
18. Garden and yard tool rack made with pipes.
19. Construct a trellis and then hang potted plants on it.
20. Spray paint a pvc pipe silver and then cover it in the dot stickers to make this cute outdoor solar lamp.
Get Tutorial here ====> notjustahousewife.net
CHECK our survival and prepping solutions
If you found this article useful, please like our Facebook page and stay up to date with the latest articles.
WHAT TO READ NEXT:
5 TECHNIQUES TO PRESERVE MEAT IN THE WILD YOU SHOULD PRACTICE
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BACON (STEP BY STEP GUIDE)
A RETURN TO THE OLD PATHS: HOW TO MAKE PEMMICAN LIKE THE NATIVE AMERICANS
20 LOST RECIPES FROM THE PIONEERS: WHAT THEY COOKED ON THEIR JOURNEY WESTWARD
SEVEN CLASSIC GREAT DEPRESSION ERA RECIPES GRANDMA USED TO MAKE
POTTED MEAT: A LOST SKILL OF LONG TERM MEAT STORAGE
BACK TO BASICS: HOW TO MAKE AND PRESERVE LARD
THE BEST WAY TO STOCKPILE VEGETABLES OFF-GRID
OLD FASHIONED PRESERVING-GRANDPA’S RECIPE FOR CURED SMOKED HAM
HOW TO MAKE GUNPOWDER THE OLD FASHIONED WAY
SURVIVAL HERBAL RECIPES FROM OUR ANCESTORS
HOW TO PRESERVE MEAT FOR SURVIVAL LIKE OUR GRANDFATHERS
OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES: